BioCare, Vitamin C 1000 – 60 Tabs
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Soya Lecithin & Sodium Citrate), Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®), Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.
Vitamin C 1000 provides 803mg of citrus-free magnesium ascorbate (a low-acid form of vitamin C) with the bioflavonoids bilberry and grapeseed extract.
• Convenient 1 a day tablet
• Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
• Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
• Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
• Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
• Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
• Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
• Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
• Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals